The Non-State Schools Accreditation Board (the "Board") maintains a register under section 126 of the Education (Accreditation of Non-State Schools) Act 2017.
Information displayed on this site has been extracted from the register and is updated frequently. Please check the date at the bottom of each page for information on the currency of the information.
Accuracy of data
The Board makes no statements, representations, or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in this site.
Governing body users can view and update information about the governing body as well as about the schools under the governance of that governing body.
School users can view information about the governing body as well as view and update information about their school only.
The Board handles personal information in accordance with the Queensland Government Information Privacy Act 2009, which deals with the collection and handling of such information by government agencies.
This website collects and stores personal information including details about:
• users (including name, postal address, phone number, email address, position, qualification, organisation, signature);
• school/governing body contacts;
• directors of governing bodies; and
• the person authorised by a governing body to act on its behalf.
This information is stored for the purposes of allowing users access to see the information that is recorded here about the school/governing body; to make submissions on behalf of the school/governing body; and to amend information as appropriate.
In the event that a person has provided personal information on behalf of someone else, it is the governing body or school’s responsibility to ensure that the person has the correct information, and the authority to submit the information.
Any personal information provided as part of a governing body or school will be shared amongst other registered users of that governing body or school.
Personal information may be disclosed to third party entities if applicable. Examples of these entities are;
• Queensland Minister for Education;
• Queensland Department of Education and Training;
• Office of Non-State Education; and
• Blue Card Services.
Information stored on this website may also be published under Open Data (data.qld.gov.au) if suitable for release. For example, non-State school and governing body details, accreditation details, enrolment and audit data. In other instance, information can be disclosed without further consent where authorised or required by law.
Terms and Conditions
Each user agrees to abide by the following Terms and Conditions when accessing and contributing to this site:
- Your access to the NSSAB Online Services depends on telecommunications and internet service providers and other external factors. The Board does not guarantee the availability of the NSSAB Online Services.
- NSSAB Online Services is part of the internet and is subject to the risks involved in using that. While it takes all reasonable steps, the Board does not guarantee security of your transactions with the website.
- Use of NSSAB Online Services does not change any of your obligations to provide information to the Board. You are not excused from providing information when required if you cannot access NSSAB Online Services for any reason. If this happens, contact the NSSAB Secretariat for assistance
- You agree to:
• use access to this site solely for the purposes for which it is intended
• receive automatically generated email notices of updates or submissions you make
• not permit any other person to use your NSSAB Online Services user account;
• take reasonable steps to ensure that nobody else knows your password;
• change your password regularly (passwords expire after 60 days).
- The Board will assume that you approved any transaction using your username and password.
- You may cancel your access to the NSSAB Online Services at any time by contacting the NSSAB Secretariat.
- You must not attempt to deface, hack or otherwise interfere with this website, or use it in a manner that infringes the rights of, or restricts the use of, other users of the site.
- The Board may, at any time and without notice to you, make changes to the NSSAB Online Services.
- These Terms and Conditions may be changed from time to time.